Union Plumbing provides reliable plumbing repair services in El Paso, TX and surrounding areas. Our expert plumbers can answer all of your questions, but we'll do our best to answer a few big ones right here. Are you wondering:
What causes water line leaks and how can I prevent them?
- age, normal wear and tear. The solution is a water softener.
- excessive temperatures. As hot water travels thru the pipes, they expand and then constrict back to regular size.
- debris outside the pipe causing external damage.
- when the water pressure is about 80 psi, it can also create leaks and erode the inside of the pipes.
How do I know if I need water line reroutes? How long does this take?
- this is necessary if a water line is leaking under the foundation. A water reroute could take 6-8 hours.
What are the benefits of water softeners?
- they eliminate calcium and soften water, which can prevent plumbing from eroding.
- they enhance the safety of drinking water.
When you say faucets, toilets, leaks, and sprinklers on the plumbing repair page, what do you do? Repairs? Installations? Replacements?
How do I know when my water heater needs to be replaced?
- you should replace your water heater if it leaks, is more than 12 years old, or breaks down frequently.
How long does a water heater replacement take?
- it can be finished in around 4 hours.
How can I avoid clogged drains? How do I know when I need a drain cleaning? Should I schedule drain cleans regularly?
- schedule regular drain cleanings.
- avoid flushing non-flushables.
Reach out to us right away with any other questions. Our plumbers can repair your faulty plumbing quickly and correctly.